This post explains the bloggers how they can effectively use Pinterest for blogging.
Pinterest is a powerful visual marketing tool which has the potential to drive tremendous traffic to a website or blog. Pins for the blog posts are the Do-follow links and so it can boost the blog’s performance on search engines. Are you a blogger and searching for the ways to get good backlinks, followers, blog post ideas? Here is the post for you to do an enhanced blogging with Pinterest.
Sign up in Pinterest, verify your blog and you will get Dofollow backlink from the profile bio section.
Tips for the bloggers to use Pinterest
Pinterest is the genuine social bookmarking website where the bloggers can promote their blog/blogs. Here are some tips for the bloggers to use it effectively.
1. Include a short bio and your picture in the profile which would let the people know about you and your blog.
2. Fix the theme boards to share your interests and special & attractive board to share your blog posts images.
3. Use descriptive labels for your created pin boards so that the readers and pinners can find you easily through searches.
4. Setting up the board cover with a striking image is vital, as the people can go through it to check the pinned pins.
5. Every blog post should contain an outstanding image and “pin it” button to pin the new post published on your blog.
6. Choose an eye-catching image for every blog post which should inspire other Pinterest users to repin and like your image.
7. While repining the image, make sure that the link is working fine and you really want to promote that content.
8. Stay focused and pin the images to your created pin boards appropriately. Pinning irrelevant images to theme boards would annoy your followers and you may lose your reputation.
9. It is possible to share your pinned image link in other social networks and so link your Pinterest profile with other social profiles.
How bloggers can use the Pinterest?
The following are the useful blogging related stuff which can be performed by the bloggers with Pinterest.
1. Perform link building
Pinterest is the perfect place for the bloggers to perform link building for their blogs. Recognize the users with blog of same niche through search, Identify the users who pins from your blog and find if they have similar blogs like you, catch your followers in Pinterest and search for the relevant users whose blog has been verified in Pinterest to build natural links.
2. Ideal place to share images and videos on the blog posts
Pinterest is a pictorial marketing tool and so use the eye-catching bright images for your blog posts and submit it on Pinterest through “pin it” button. Pinning the own stuff would allow the minded readers and bloggers to find your blog. Also share your favorite images and posts in the relevant pinboards created by you.
3. Get new blog post ideas
Make a search related to the topic of your blog using viral keywords in Pinterest. It is sure that you’ll get various pin boards and pins, from where you can catch the new blog post ideas for your blog. Also, you can get ideas from the pins which got more repins, likes and comments to reach the wider audience.
4. Create new relationships
By engaging the audience through high-quality, pins would make them follow your pin boards and they would visit your blog frequently without fail. If these followers continue to repin and like your pin, then it is the great opportunity for you to get good exposure in the blogosphere and even for lead generation.
If you reach the minded people by liking, repining and commenting on their pins, it will lead to gain more followers and friends.
5. Drive traffic
1. Link your Pinterest profile page to popular social networks profiles where you have massive followers to get more publicity.
2. Follow some influential pinners in your same niche. Make their followers follow you through interest pins.
3. Conduct re-pin contests and propose special offers to your followers.
4. If you have an email list, let them inform about your Pinterest profile and request then join in it.
5. Try to focus on trending topics and create interesting pin boards. This would pull numerous visitors to check your profile.
Hope these ways would increase traffic to blog!
My magical tips
1. You may schedule your pins using Pingraphy.com
2. Use 1-2 keywords in the pin description while pinning your new post (the same which you’ve used in the post) which would bring your pinned page up in SERP.
Pinterest is a great tool for the bloggers to improve their brand awareness, driving traffic back to their blog and helps in link building. The bloggers should not fail to pin every blog post to Pinterest with a pretty image. When the users click the pinned image, it takes them to the web page where it has been pinned.
Pinterest is the common social website next to Facebook and Twitter and it is the genuine pace to find blogs for guest blogging, blog commenting and competitive link analysis. Verifying your blog with Pinterest helps the visitors to identify your blog and it is imperative to integrate “Pin it” button and “Follow” button to your blog. Also, ensure that pinned and repinned image directing towards the original source.
Share your opinion about this post and your experience & Pinterest traffic details through your comment.