Looking for the best managed antivirus applications? You are in the right place to grab the exact details.
No matter whether your company is a global corporation or small enterprise, data security is essential for both businesses. Now a day, hackers are overgrowing and targeting small enterprises.
We all are familiar with the word “Antiviruses.” The antivirus software runs in the background and protects our data from viruses and malware. But we need to update it regularly and have to pay a fee to keep it updated.
Requiring a worker to maintain their antivirus programs and keep your information safe from viruses isn’t a simple task. The best solution is to Managed Antivirus software.
Managed antivirus is centrally managed software; it protects your device from dangerous hackers.
In other words, Managed Antivirus means that an IT provider installs the software on your devices and checks for any issue on their own. They also update your software, so you need not worry about updating your software.
Benefits Of Managed Antivirus Software
There are several benefits while using Managed Antivirus. The main benefit is that you can save your time when using Managed Antivirus; so that you can focus on your business goals. Some other benefits of Managed Antivirus are listed below.
- Consistent security
- Central management
- Quick response
- Updates automatically
- Continuous monitoring
- Managed from a single source
I would like to list some best Managed Antivirus; they will help you to keep your data safe.
Best Antivirus Programs That Has Managed Feature
Avast Business Antivirus Pro is the best solution for small businesses. It can protect your information from hackers, and also it can be designed to protect you with its built-in firewall.
This best-managed antivirus software can be used on your PCs and Macs and yes, it provides Email protection and anti-spam.
- Cloud-based antivirus.
- Collects 400 million endpoints.
- Designed to use on servers, Macs, and PCs.
- Comes with a Software Defender for keeping your app updated.
- Contains Data Shredder to delete unwanted files permanently.
- Scan files, URLs, and Email attachments.
- Offers 30 days free trial.
- Provides Sharepoint and Exchange server.
McAfee is one of the oldest antivirus software tools that has been purchased by Intel in 2010. More than 2000 corporate clients use this antivirus application.
This excellent security software gives network security and rapid detection. So that so many people can trust this software; it can be used in PCs, Macs, and Linux. This data protection software has come with a hosted management console.
- Used in Windows tablet computers and cloud servers storage.
- Offers end to end protection & real-time protection.
- Has cloud storage and disk encryption.
- 24/7 support.
- Occupies minimal disc space.
- Gives a detailed report of infected areas.
Bitdefender is a web-based antivirus which is exclusively designed for small businesses. They offer reliable and effective protection to all their customers. This application supports automatic URL filtering for those multiple managing devices.
You will be able to grant access to application or website access and block the access of data. However, it does not support the device location service.
- Provides full security and protects your data from malicious software.
- Contains email and internet protection.
- Comes with a free trial.
- Protects your data from a variety of threats.
- Uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to find problems.
- Gives a faster response.
- Dashboard is easy to use, and it displays the protected devices.
GCS is one of the excellently managed antivirus programs that take care of installing and monitoring the performance of your business. This data safety software makes sure that it always up to date on your computer.
Offering services to your servers, desktops, and other devices, this data security app becomes the best antivirus solution for your small business.
- Gives 100% protection for your data.
- Monitors and manages your computer for security threats.
- Protects your data from viruses, Trojans, ransomware, and more.
- Offers low cost monthly licensing for your antivirus software.
CompuSys is a another dynamic yet managed antivirus for business enterprises that is cost-effective and gives malware protection. It keeps you ahead of malware developers and utilizes the latest technology; so that it can easily analyze and detect code execution.
This hack prevention software always monitors your business antivirus program to make sure it is regularly updating. It continuously scans your device to protect you from the malware.
- Fast and effective malware protection.
- Powerful and straightforward protection that does not slow down your device.
- Offers cloud-based protection.
- Deploy company-wide in minutes.
Norton antivirus is a well-known anti-malware software product. It has proven technology to protect against ransomware, viruses, spyware, and malware that covers the security of your PCs, Macs, Androids, and iPhones.
Providing excellent protection and extra privacy software, this data security tool allows for easy and single password access. It displays all the devices to your home network.
- Real-time protection against existing and emerging malware.
- Backup software VPN and online storage.
- Provides end to end protection.
- Prevents your device from data loss.
- Reliable and rapid recovery.
- Threat monitoring.
Above-managed antivirus software is great for small businesses. These software are well designed, and they are user-friendly. But all these programs have their own limitations. Don’t prefer free antivirus software applications.
So, choose the one which suits your business. I recommend the McAfee and Norton managed antivirus applications because their support is very responsive.