Are you looking for some best Turnitin alternatives to check your content for plagiarism? If yes, you are at the right place to know some fabulous tools through this blog post.
The biggest attraction of a website is a powerful write-up. Well-written and researched content is always capable enough to gain massive traffic and conversion. A minor grammar issue and plagiarism can harm your website.
Turnitin is a brilliant tool that works as a plagiarism checker and captures delicacy in the content. Internet is filled with plagiarized content; before submitting content, it is a must to check for uniqueness.
Why Turnitin Alternatives?
This plagiarism-free detector is one of the most popular choices to capture duplicate content. It is highly preferred by students and teachers as well, but it has many limitations and hence people are looking for some Turnitin Alternatives. Let’s have a look at the downsides of Turnitin!
- Refreshing time is slow and not helpful to develop writing skills.
- Requires internet to access grade.
- It is an expensive Plagiarism-free checker
- Fails to differentiate cited content from plagiarism.
- Unable to check figures and tables in the content.
Top 7 Plagiarism Checker Tools I Recommend As Alternatives To Turnitin
Turnitin is a wonderful tool, but there are plenty of other highly efficient tools and accurately check your work’s originality. Here are the fabulous Turnitin alternatives to produce plagiarism-free content forever.
Grammarly facilitates high-quality writing. It provides suggestions to enhance one’s writing style, word choice, and tone. Concerning privacy and security, it uses 256-bit AES for files at rest and SSL/TLS for data in transit. It is also by (CCPA) California Consumer Privacy Act and (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation.
The users are unlikely to encounter any security or plagiarism issues; hence it is one of the best Turnitin alternatives. The business version has enterprise-grade encryption. It is well integrated with the tools used today: MS Office tools, web browser, etc. This Plagiarism checker is suitable for Bloggers, Students & Writers.
- It helps in eliminating grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- It enhances the clarity of the write-up by making the sentence concise and easy to follow.
- It makes the write-up more appealing by suggesting vivid words.
- It improves readability by helping to set the right tone and formality level.
- It helps avoid jargon and makes sure the company’s names or products are spelled correctly for business purposes.
ProWritingAid helps in strengthening one’s writing by offering world-class grammar and style checking. Regarding privacy and security, the Terms and Conditions include unrestricted right to use one’s writing. It also uses 256-bit bank-level security.
It has the highest privacy standards and complies with the (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation. It is available in web browsers, both Windows and Mac, making ProWritingAid an incredible and fantastic Turnitin alternatives. It also supports Microsoft Word, Google Docs.
- It checks the grammar, punctuation, and style of one’s write-up.
- It provides in-depth reports after checking the grammar, and this strengthens one’s writing.
- It provides a variety of suggestions, articles, videos, and quiz which makes writing interesting.
- It checks structural issues like repetitions, overuse, sentence length, incorrect tense, cliches, abstract words, etc., in one’s write-up, thus enhances the readability of the content.
- It also has a plagiarism checker, and it can also be used for proofreading.
- It helps in checking blog posts, editor’s notes, article notes, etc.
Noplag is software for plagiarism detection and writing assistance. These tools make the writing experience easy, fun, and engaging. The information is completely safe with Noplag as encryption and 256-bit SSL security is used.
Internal security makes sure that no one can access the information except the owner. This app can be used on the Web, desktop app, mobile phone, or browser extension.
- It checks the grammar, style, and spelling of the content.
- It also has a plagiarism detector and a citation assistant.
- This is an online editor where one’s writing is checked for its consistency.
- Many pre-made writing assistant outline templates are available, and one works on an article, dissertation, speech, reviews, reports, case studies, etc.
- There are also databases and repositories available. It keeps all of one’s writing in one place, and as one’s database of files becomes prominent in the software, it makes sure that self-plagiarism is avoided by checking against one’s one files.
CopySafe is one among the excellent Turnitin alternatives. It is software for copy protection and DRM (Digital Rights Management) of media like images, PDF, video, and web pages for desktop readers and web browsers.
Optional DRM is applied to prevent sharing and unauthorized distribution. While the site visitor is viewing the image, they can only see it but will not touch it. This software is supported across the internet, intranet, SSL, and CD.
- The site visitor cannot access the image, video, or PDF. The image cannot be copied, even by using impressive screen capture or print screen.
- The image, video, PDF are safe from webmasters.
- After uploading any file, security settings can be nominated to use for the page or post.
- It can be used in any portal system, including online surveys, shopping carts, and e-commerce.
- The data cannot be exploited in any way; hence it is ideal for protecting corporate data, online courses, etc.
Plagiarismcheck.org is a tool that detects and eliminates the plagiarized content in one’s write-up. It can be used as an independent online plagiarism checker or an integrated LMS (Learning Management System).
About its security, it supports European policy for ensuring the protection of the users’ information. It also complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and works as the best Turnitin alternatives.
- It provides users with detailed reports about the plagiarized content or those that were cited incorrectly. The reports have highlighted plagiarized parts with sources of plagiarism.
- It detects changes in sentence structure and hidden symbols and can recognize the correctly formatted references and quotes. Hence this minimizes the number of false alarms.
- This tool allows the user to upload multiple files for simultaneous checks, and it takes only a few minutes to check the file for plagiarism.
- It is a very flexible software that can meet institutional needs. Hence it aids the education process; assignments can be created for students using this system. The intuitive interferences and integrations that are provided are very beneficial for the users. It is integrated with Google Classroom, Moodle, Canvas, etc.
- The content is scanned instantly for reports, and it is also downloadable. The pricing is also moderate.
It is a web-based tool to check for plagiarism. The comprehensive software comes with a powerful, intuitive interface for better use. To enhance authenticity and identification of similarities, advanced plagiarism technologies have been designed.
Supports 99% of the texts and file formats and delivers thorough reporting to help users analyze potential plagiarism in their content. Unicheck’s google add can be used easily to perform similarity checks.
- Thorough search across the internet and personal library
- Similarity links devoid of security threats and malware issues.
- Text structure, format, and content remain unaffected.
- Detailed report to revise plagiarism
- Easy integration with all major LMSs via a plugin, LTI, API, LTI+API, etc.
- Lightning-fast speed
- Covers wide range of document format such as doc., docx., rtf., .txt. .odt, .ppt, .pptx, .html, .pdf, .pages, .gdoc formats as well as RAR and ZIP archives.
Other details include
- Language support – English
- Host – cloud hosted
- Quote based pricing
- Customer types – small business, large enterprises, medium business, and freelancers.
Viper checks for plagiarism against more than 10 billion sources, scouring books, papers, PDFs, and journals across the web to match the user’s content. The scan time in a premium package is less than 30 seconds. Viper is the most effective and best Turnitin alternatives.
- Direct match sourcing – complete URL details of any source will be provided under a similar context. This helps to compare the user’s work with the original content.
- Covers up to 56 languages, unlike most of the other plagiarism checker tools confined to English only.
- To determine how much plagiarism one’s work contains, VIPER provides a plagiarism score. Each match has its own individual score along with an overall score.
- The plagiarism reports can be easily downloaded to be used offline later.
- A wide range of files is accepted. It scans most text documents, including Microsoft Word, PDF, OpenOffice, and Google Docs formats.
- The work can be stored in this software for future use. This helps to access older files easily and to make comparisons with previous write-ups to avoid self-plagiarism.
Wrapping Up – Which Is The Best Turnitin Alternative?
The above-mentioned best Turnitin alternatives are the best and hassle-free to get started. You are assured of getting the most unique and high-quality content for your website, assignment, and report.
High-quality, plagiarism-free and engaging content is a must in the online world, and you should be aware of accidental plagiarism as well. Out of 7 tools, I would highly recommend Grammarly to detect plagiarism content like an expert. Just give it a try; otherwise, you would regret it later!