This post insists on the importance of having a business logo and tells you how to make a logo for free with the sites available on the web. However, we also recommend trusting in logo design agencies.Branding plays a crucial role in the success of any business. And logo plays a major role in branding.Click To Tweet
I’ve been blogging for quite some time, but still, I see a lot of blogs and business sites without a professional logo.
Also, I came across some interesting queries to make a free logo like
How to create a logo free?
How to make a logo for free?
How to design a logo free online?
Which are the best logo maker tools available?
And much more!
So, in this post, I’m going to discuss the importance of having a professional logo and how to make a logo for free.
If you have the same requirement, then this post would help you find the best free logo designing tool to make a nice one!
Importance of Having A Professional Logo
Business logos are supposed to represent the company to the audience. They are considered to be the face of the enterprise. Through colors, fonts, images, and other graphics, logos are meant to convey the company’s unique identity and core message.
The logos represent the company in a variety of things including (but not limited to), marketing banners, advertising pamphlets, and much more. In every marketing that you do, your logo would be there.
Logos are a summary of your whole company in one picture. Logos of service-oriented firms like consultancy, writing, and similar things are rounded to convey a sense of trust. While on the other hand, the logos of tech companies and firms are usually angular to convey speed.
Different logos mean different things. Some logos are simple to understand; others convey the meaning at the subconscious level.
If you look at it, your business logo appears in way too many places: – website, stationery, business cards and advertising materials (as mentioned above). When your logo appears in so many places, it oughts to be made professionally.
On the one hand, a professional logo can get you some leads; But, a poor or sub-professional logo might turn off the potential customers.
More than often, startups don’t consider their logo an essential element and hence outsource the work to any random freelancer. The logo hence made sometimes doesn’t have proper margins, space, and other things. Logo sometimes doesn’t fit well on different backgrounds.
Thus I suggest you use the premium logo-making tools or get the job done through logo creating professionals. However, if you have a tight budget, then you may go with the free tools to create your own logo design.
How to Create Your Own Logo Free?
Most of the websites that you’ll come to after googling “How To Make A Logo For Free? ” will allow you to design your logo for free, but you’d have to pay for downloading those logos. This means that you won’t be getting a “free” logo.
Also, I have seen some blogs published articles on this same topic and listed the websites to design the logo for free, but you won’t get the logos free of cost.
In this blog post, I’ll list a few online tools with step by step tutorial on how you can create a free logo for your company. If you have the basic knowledge of photoshop or illustrator, it would be an added advantage.
5 Best Sites To Create A Logo Online Free
By knowing the following sites, you will be able to learn how to make free logos easily!
This logo-making site has been launched in the year 2012 to offer the logos for free. All the logos were designed by professionals, but they are non-exclusive. This means, that multiple users can download them.
LogoLogo launches 20 new logo designs every month. Here, you can make your own logo online without any registration. If you want to own the logo, you have to hire designers to modify it.
Follow the step-by-step procedure to create your own logo free!
- Browse their selection of logos. There are more than 300 logos, and more are being added to the website. These logos are free of cost, and you can download them right away.
- Look at the logos carefully and find out which one will be the best for your blog/site.
- For example, I am picking this one, because it signifies success (arrows are pointing above).
- Click “Download.” You’ll be carried to a page which would ask you whether you want to download the logo as it is or customize it.
- To customize the logo, you’d have to pay around $95. But download as-it-is would be free of cost.
- Download the .zip file, inside the zip file. You’d get photoshop files.
- Simply open the photoshop file and double click on the text, edit the text as you wish and save the image as png. Here I made a simple one!
Freepik is one more website that offers free logos for downloading. To make a free logo online via Freepik, follow the below-mentioned steps!
- Head over to Freepik’s logo section (freepik.com > PSD files > Logos)
- Pick up any logo template from their gallery. Freepik has a comparatively larger base of logos and vectors.
- Click on “Free Download.”
- The downloaded image is in the PSD and AI format which is fully customizable and easy to modify the color as per your requirements.
Freelogodesign.org is a fantastic tool to create a logo online free in minutes. This website claims that it is the quickest and simplest way to design a logo for free.
More than three hundred thousand entrepreneurs have used this site and created their logo for their business. It is 100% free to use.
Just implement the following steps to get the free business logo!
- Visit freelogodesign.org. This website has lots of free pre-built logo templates.
- Fill in your company name and category of your business
- Click START.
- In the editing screen, you can change all sorts of things like colors, font style, elements and much more. The whole thing is quite self-explanatory, and you’d get to know how to edit when you open it.
- Once you are finished making changes, click on Save. You’d be taken to a page with multiple download options.
- Choose the FREE option, and you’d be asked to enter your name and email to download the file.
- You’d receive a 200 * 200 px file which is enough if you want a small header.
Logomakr is a free logo maker tool, and it is also available in the paid version ($299) to get the custom design from experts with unlimited concepts and revisions.
In this free logo designer, you will get hundreds of stock icons & fonts to design a logo online for free and save to your computer.
Execute the simple steps to create your logo online free!
- You have to select the suitable graphics from the list of Icons provided by the Flaticon
- Add the text, shape, color and much more from the toolbar
- Save your logo for free (Check the image below) without any registration. 4. If you want high-resolution files, you need to pay $19 and get your business card and Tshirt get printed as well.
Here is a useful video tutorial to make a logo for free using logomakr.com!
You can create an amazing, free logo design for your business brand with the help of onlinelogomaker.com. Creating a logo is fast & easy here and you can save your projects to edit at any time.
This free logo designing tool lets you download the created logo in 300 px resolution with a regular background. If you need a high-quality image, you have to upgrade your account with their premium package.
- Visit the site and click “Start logo Maker”
- Select the appropriate symbol from the list
- Add text in it (with your preferred color)
- You may upload your own picture as well
- Once you have done everything, Click “Download“6. Select the “Basic Pack“, provide your email address and download the logo for free.
Bonus Tool To Create Stunning Logos
Logoster is an online service to make logos in a quick manner. Millions of users around the world have used this logo designing website and got a pleasurable experience.
You can create your own logo online free with this awesome tool but you will be able to download the designed logo in small size only. The price increases with the size of the logo that you want.
To get your free logo,
- Visit the site > Create > Logo
- Enter your company name and category; Click “Next”
- You will get a set of logos with your company name; Select the best one
- You can Edit the chosen logo or Save
- Now, you have to register your account with the email and password
- Download the logo file for free with the watermark. (If you don’t like the logo with watermark, just crop it)
Sometimes you may not like the free tools and look for the premium logo maker to make a stunning logo. Here comes an ideal pick for you! Its Logonenie.net. It is a great online resource to make a perfect logo where you will get thousands of premium templates to choose from.
To design your premium logo
- Visit the site > Enter your company name > Start Now
- Choose the logo template and start customizing
- Pick a suitable Icon for your company and enter a baseline
- You will get detailed settings along with the color preferences.
- Customize the logo according to your taste and requirement
- Download it after done the checkout
Final WordsLogo - It is a visual representation of your business brandClick To Tweet
Creating brand awareness for your business is a daunting task as you need to implement the advertising strategies in the right manner. However, making a brandable blog would create a visual memory of your business among your audience.
If you still wondering about the benefits of having a good logo, you may read the importance of logos in business by Chron and understand the marketing tactics through the logo.
I’ve been thinking of creating this guide for a long time now. Because most of the websites that rank for “Free logo maker” are not free in reality. They allow you to design the logo for free, but to download and use them, you have to pay a charge.
But, in this guide, I’ve shared steps that you can use to create a free logo. I hope you have learned how to make a logo for free with the helpful websites that I have listed in this post.
What is your opinion about these online logo-creating websites? Also tell me, which logo maker tool would you like to use and why? Share your valuable viewpoints in the comment section.