This post explains the features of a versatile PDF converter, Able2Extract PDF and you may use it to transform PDF images into GIF animations.
Anyone running a blog, whether for hobby or business purposes, knows how time-consuming and demanding blogging can be: generating topic ideas, conducting research, drafting & writing blog posts, finding appropriate graphics, presentations or videos to strengthen and make each post the most visually appealing and attractive.
We aren’t always equally productive and inspired to do all the steps that are necessary for producing high quality, original blog content. That is why experienced and resourceful bloggers look for ways to creatively reuse content that they already have in their archives.
One of the most commonly used formats for archiving documents and files is PDF. It is very popular for saving eBooks, presentations and even thematic PDF albums. We often save all this fruits of our creative work in PDF for future use and dispose of their editable counterparts.
PDF eBooks, presentations and albums that are sitting around your computer may be a repository of great content like images and graphics that can be repackaged and reused in a creative way and then shared (or re-shared) with blog readers in a totally new way.
The only downside is that PDF by its nature doesn’t make this process easy.
There are PDF converters that convert PDF files into editable formats, and they are very handy in these situations. One such tool is Able2Extract PDF Converter that converts PDFs into all popular formats, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, popular image formats, HTML, AutoCAD, text, etc.
How to change PDF images to GIF animations with Able2Extract pdf converter?
One interesting and useful, although often overseen feature of Able2Extract is that it can quickly convert a PDF image into a fun and visually appealing GIF animation that can be uploaded on your blog. Here’s how:
1. Open Able2Extract and then open a PDF document that contains multiple images you want to animate and customize for your blog.
2. Select the images you want to animate using the Select button.
3. Click on the Image tab in the File menu.
4. Choose to convert PDF to GIF under format options.
5. Then click on the Multipage image option and customize your GIF animation speed.
6. You can also tweak your GIF animation or any other image by converting its color to black and white. Actually, this way you can make two different GIF animations – one colorful and one black and white!
7. Having adjusted and customized the resulting GIF animation to your liking, click the “Convert” button and then save your animation on your computer.
You can then easily upload it on your blog.
Other features of Able2Extract PDF Converter
Another popular way of re-purposing PDF content using Able2Extract is simply by converting any PDF file into a HTML webpage. The conversion process is very quick.
Furthermore, you can use Able2Extract to modify your PDF reports, essays, presentations and other interesting material, which can save you a lot of time when you need to create a fresh blog post.
If this sounds like a neat tool to try out, you can download a free trial version here and use it for your blogging activities for full seven days to experience all its helpful features.
Three Winners who are getting the licence of Able2Extract PDF Converter for free
2. Mi Muba
3. Sayantan Mahato
Licence key will me mailed to these winners through email.