Are you looking for the best social media management tools to get the best one to tweak your social presence? If yes, then you are in the right place to pick the ideal resource!
Enterprises spend a lot of time entertaining new prospects and converting them as lifelong buyers.
And in this digital age, there are too many social media platforms to streamline advertising activities efficiently and keep generating leads and engagement.
As a company, managing multiple platforms is extremely challenging because you have got to make your posts compatible with each platform and also ensure that the posts go at the right time everywhere.
That’s when you need to leverage social media management tools that can help you plan, schedule and streamline all your social media management needs.
Excellent Sources For Your Social Media Management
Today, we are going to discuss what are the best options that you can try in 2020. So, without further ado, let’s understand the best social media management tools for 2020.
When we are talking about the best social media management tool, Hootsuite can’t be ignored. It is one of my favourite social media management tools that aim to provide a single-stop solution to manage multiple social networks.
Hootsuite is trusted by teams at 800+ companies of Fortune 1000. My favourite feature of Hootsuite is the ability to filter conversation. It helps me find a relevant thread effortlessly.
I enter keywords, and I can have all the conversations that have those keywords in it.
Other essential features of this tool are:
- Support of 35+ popular social networks.
- Schedule social media posts for each platform.
- Quickly find, manage and broadcast relevant and popular social media content.
- Boost high performing posts to reach more audience.
- Leverage the power of workflows to assign and manage different roles across the teams.
Hootsuite provides 4 different plans, each has a 30-day trial period.
Buffer helps you build a growing social media audience and increase your brand awareness. Trusted by leading brands like Shopify, Spotify, and FOOD52, Buffer has got every feature to improve your social media management tasks.
As marketers, we manage social media calendars that give us ideas about posting. Buffer gives you a calendar view to have a glance of the upcoming posts and scheduled content.
You get a 14-day trial period with all three plans of Buffer. You don’t need to provide credit card details while choosing a trial offer.
Once you choose any plan, you can also withdraw it any time. Now, you no longer need to share your social media posts and captions through emails for Skype to your clients.
You can create the post and save as drafts in Buffer. Your clients can have a look and provide feedback through Buffer only.
Other helpful features are:
- Schedule your posts, so you never miss a chance to share the content at the right time.
- Manage multiple accounts through one user-friendly layout.
- Respond to social media conversations happening around your niche.
- You get a shared inbox where messages from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter would be lined up in a list so your team wouldn’t have to roam across different tabs of browsers.
- The tool gives you a preview about who is currently watching the conversation so that there is no collision at the users’ end.
- You can also assign the conversation to your team members.
- You can mention internal notes to streamline customer experience effectively.
3. Meet Edgar
How many times have you struggled to write a copy for your social media content? We all have that writer’s block when we need time to brainstorm and write the right caption for our posts.
But many times, you have to be impromptu in delivering quality content with an appropriate caption for publishing posts. Edgar can help you write captions. Edgar has machine learning algorithms to write persuasive captions for your social media content.
Edgar reads your podcast transcripts, landing pages or web resources, to pull out appropriate lines that you can share as your status updates.
Another feature I love about Edgar is resharing evergreen content. As you build your content library, several posts would have outperformed most of the others on your feed.
So, you can reshare those content to keep your feed engaged and fresh without running out of content ideas. I also love Edgar’s ability to run tests with social media posts.
As a marketer, we always want to know what type of content users engage with the most, so that we can replicate the same and keep getting higher engagement. Meet Edgar can assist you by splitting your post automatically and providing the evaluation and results.
It will show the performance of your posts so that you can keep evolving the quality of them and deliver more value to your audience.
Other features of the tool are:
- Social media posts scheduling.
- Manage multiple platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter under one roof.
- Leverage browser extension to generate different variations of the social media posts directly from third-party resources like blogs, articles, pages, etc.
- User-friendly scheduling techniques where you can colour code your categories to understand your posting without fail.
- Get unlimited cloud storage to save all your posts.
- Meet Edgar has one plan with a 30-day trial period.
Sendible has the power to manage and amplify social media growth. It understands that there are so many resources available to gather information and curate content in the digital age.
Therefore, it resolves hustles by allowing persuasive storytelling. Under its roof, Sendible can publish, collaborate, and analyze everything about your social media activities.
Some of its essential features are:
- Get all social media communications inside a single dashboard, so you don’t have to switch between different platforms and respond to direct messages.
- Get advanced analytics and comprehensive understanding of the brand reputation of your client.
- Along with social media accounts, you can also link Google My Business and publish blogs directly from Sendible.
- Sendible also has mobile apps for iOS and Android so that marketers can manage their accounts on-the-go.
- You can either schedule individual posts or schedule them in bulk.
- You can integrate other tools like Canva, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Slack, WordPress, Medium Blogger, etc.
- Sendible has four different types of packages, each with a 30-day trial period without any credit card.
Unless you want to discontinue using the tool, you can also do it any time.
Trusted by more than hundred 115,000 businesses across the globe, SocialPilot has got everything one needs in a social media management tool.
SocialPilot has got four plans, and you can get started with any with a 14-day trial period without a credit card.
Its other features include:
- Scheduling social media posts effortlessly.
- Ensuring productive time thanks to a user-friendly layout.
- Leveraging RSS feed automation.
- Getting a browser extension for scheduling tasks.
- Getting comprehensive control over your team management tasks.
- Fostering productive working environment by getting your client on-board and assigning tasks to your teams through the tool.
- Learning more about the digital ecosystem through the resource of SocialPilot.
- Getting a toolkit dedicatedly for managing ads on Facebook.
- Social Pilot has got four different plans each with a 14-day trial period without a credit card.
Conclusion – Which One Should You Go With?
All the social media tools listed here have got several standard features and a few unique features for better management. I’d say no tool is a complete package for everyone. Based on your project requirements, you can choose whichever that fits your needs. I use Buffer to manage my social media accounts.
Moreover, you also get a trial period of a few weeks to experience how a tool works. So, go with anyone that you like and use it aggressively during the trial period. Let me know what do you think about the tools discussed in the blog post. If I’ve missed anything, you are welcome to share your thoughts in the comments below.