Every individual would be eager in finding ways to do better anything that they are doing that instant. In like fashion, promoting business and surveillance in the fast mode digital world is a frenetic one.
To succeed in 2019 and beyond, marketing requires extraordinary strategies and skills to have a lumpsum outcome. Email Marketing continues its ubiquity in serving us in such scenarios.
Here we shall have a look at 6 Best Email Marketing Softwares with its Features, Pros, and Cons in detail.
Before getting into the details, let me share the interesting fast of Email 🙂
Email Marketing From Its Birth – A Look Back
It is always appreciable to look back on the past. Let’s recollect the path that Email Marketing traveled to date.
The first Electronic Mail was knocking the recipient’s door in 1971 by Ray Tomlinson. It’s been 47 years now.
Next blast Email by Gary Thuerk who worked for DEC, targetting 400 recipients. That was a rocking milestone in the Email Marketing Journey. It brings $23 million sales to DEC (Digital Equipment Corp).
Then, HotMail launched a free web-based email service. Meanwhile, the Internet booms into the market in 1971.
Email Marketing Strategies work well along with the internet, as days pass on. As of 2015, the Email users number reaches 2.6 Billion.
Also, the spam ratio out of it comes to 50 percent. Then, it is mandatory to have anti-spam robots. That comes into the picture and done its job tirelessly.
Why Use Email Marketing For Your Business Promotions?
It’s still amazing to accept that Email Marketing is nearing it’s 50 years, though has no better alternative to date.
“Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale” – David Newman
Worthy saying and it shows the experts strategies on bulk email marketing.
Few, but-not-all benefits of Email Marketing are below for alarming your Marketing brain before planning or budgeting any marketing campaigns:
- The better way even to reach Mobile Users so that open and click-through rates will go high.
- All-time preferable to keep the audience/customers informed.
- Email Coupons/deals may bring direct sales.
- Quite easy to mess up with other Marketing tactics.
- Over and above, it is Inexpensive.
Altogether, I am glad to make sure that the best Email Marketing Software drives exceptional results forever. It is a proven track record of best email marketing campaigns.
However, the audience still more conscious in getting personalized, relevant and so cautious emails if failed then it results in Unsubscribe.
Lack of relevancy and receiving too many emails – dishearten the public.
Questions may rise now that, Who can do this job? – As a Job Well done!
Don’t get woe!
Let’s have a deep insight here on the 6 Best Email Marketing Software that stays shining in the Email Marketing Journey track.
Top 6 List Building Tools – For Better Business Promotions In 2019 & Beyond
First of all, GetResponse. As it’s named, it does great on Getting Response and the review of GetResponse is also positive.
With its advanced features, GetResponse being always on top of the Email Marketing era. It is a cloud-based system – easy to use and comes with rich design tools.
Reasons To Choose GetResponse
- It is a better free option for businesses with below 2,000 contacts.
- It comes with Best Marketing Automation tools and services that can help to promote your business.
- Simple to sign-up whereas other software requests for more details on the log-in page.
- Drop and Drag Email Creator tool or HTML source Editor are the best in helping us for Email Template Creation.
- The significant task in Email Marketing is the contact building. You could also create appropriate subscription forms on your page. It comes with custom-designed web forms. In turn, it results in building a healthy and lengthy email contact list.
- You can add email addresses one by one, if necessary. Else, you can import in batch from 3rd party lead generation packages like Google contacts, Google Docs, SalesForce, Zendesk, and so on. Grouping of Email contact would be best for scheduled Email Campaigns.
- Beautiful responsive forms, Drag-Drop Page Builder.
- A wide range of Email Templates and Image Library ensures high responsive pages.
- Tracking options, Auto-Responders, Event Triggered Mail, Spam Check, Unsubscribe Database.
- Easy Integration with other Lead Generation Software.
- Fleckless Customer Support.
- Form builder looks average, have to spend more time to customize forms.
- Does not support iOS.
- No money refund option available whatever plans you go with.
As far as pricing is concerned, comparatively GetResponse pricing will be on the lower end. If you are choosing annual plans or prepaying for two years, the price may go down to a greater extent.
Enjoy its features and promote your business to the extreme level and build any network.
Probably, best Email Marketing Software for the Bloggers, Beginners, and Freelancers. Their Campaign Builder makes building campaign a pleasure for Beginner too.
People would love to work on MailChimp. Undoubtedly, Email Marketing is a breeze when the software or tool becomes user-friendly.
Reasons To Choose MailChimp
- You can broadcast 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers in the free version. For a small business, they can enjoy the benefits of the trial version.
- E-commerce integrations for contact list build-up and to create targeted mail or ad campaigns.
- Marketing Automation and Social Media Ads to reach a wider audience.
- Mobile App allowing users to have instant access to their Email campaigns.
- Flexible and responsive designs for any business size.
- Simple integration with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Twitter, WordPress, and so on. Hence, exporting and importing Email contact lists become easier.
- Supports both iOS and Android Mobile platforms.
- Easy to perform A/B testing.
- User-Friendly and well-designed platform.
- Auto-Responders, Simple Tracking and Analytics.
- Allows to set-up delivery time depending on the time zone.
- Do not have phone support or Webinars.
As far as Marketing Automation is concerned, it lacks features like tagging. However, MailChimp is one of the extensive bulk email marketing services, with over 14 million happy customers.
It’s forever free plan makes you learn to be an expert in handling the best Email Marketing software campaigns. If you want to be the MailChimp user and avail the benefits, have a try!
When it’s time to take simple email marketing further, marketers turn to Omnisend. Omnisend provided email marketing at its core but is ultimately an omnichannel marketing automation platform built for e-commerce.
While that might sound complex, this platform is very easy to use. Whether you’re just starting out or an established e-commerce mogul, Omnisend has something for you.
Reasons To Choose Omnisend
- Easy to use platform and visual drag-and-drop email composer.
- Great custom templates that fit any e-commerce niche.
- Smart segmentation for ultra-precise campaign targeting based on profile data, campaign engagement, and customer behavior.
- Automation workflows that include email, SMS, push notifications, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, and more.
- E-commerce-Friendly Features: Abandoned cart workflows, product picker for easy product import in campaigns, and auto-generated discount codes.
- Email capture features, such as popups, landing pages, dynamic Wheel of Fortune forms.
- Deep integration with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, and WooCommerce.
- Super simple visual composer for emails, popups, landing pages, etc.
- Visual automation workflows with templates that help you get started in minutes.
- Ability to add several channels into the same automation workflow.
- Easy API integrations that play nice with hundreds of apps.
- 24/7 customer service via chat and email.
- No phone support.
- Does not currently have a mobile app.
While Omnisend is not the least expensive tool on this list, the price you pay for what you get is reasonable. They offer a free plan for those who need simple email marketing, and their Standard plan starts out at just $16 per month.
It’s definitely a tool worth trying out, especially if you need robust marketing automation.
Getting started with Email Marketing, Aweber would be the easy way. AWeber serves its best for the beginners. It has advanced features to satisfy the Email Marketing experts too. It is a cost-effective and easy-to-use tool.
Reasons To Choose Aweber
- Drag and Drop Editor for Email Creation and supports around 700+ Email templates.
- Email Automation and Tagging option to trigger Emails Campaigns and hence, simple email scheduling options.
- Mobile-responsive Subscription Forms to engage your audience with your impressive content and to grow the Email list even bigger.
- WordPress Plug-in to add Email sign-up forms to your site at a single shot. WordPress bloggers and freelancers would love to have Aweber by its simplicity to make their attempts successful.
- Subscriber list segmentation depending on Geolocations, Previous mail responses. So that, scheduling Email Campaigns become easier. You may target the right audience at the right time.
- Tracking and Analytics (Good-to-see Email Delivery rates, not as Spam).
- Hassle-free API Integrations.
- Extraordinary Customer Service via phone, live chat, and email.
- Pricing slabs are slightly higher.
- Do not have 24/7 support.
More than 100,00 small businesses are using AWeber to keep their audience or Customers engage with the latest news/articles. Have an elegant try with AWeber and share your reviews.
Constant Contact Software is an ideal tool for any size business. Over the years, it is the booming and upcoming tool that added several features recently. Enough proofs are there to move closer to Constant Contact.
Newbies to the Email Marketing can have a try with this.
Reasons To choose Constant Contact
- Easy to customize the Email template to have an impressive one.
- Contact Management is interesting as if once you add the Email contact to the list, it handles the Unsubscribes, bounces, Inactive id’s.
- Bounce Management – Soft bounces will have another chance after 15 days automatically.
- Real-time tracking Tools on Social posts.
- Excellent Email Delivery ratio compared to others.
- Over 270 apps integration is possible.
- Fast Email Editor and easy to navigate.
- Three column layout is not available in the Email Editor.
- Only a basic level of list management is possible.
- Not much effective in customizing Sign-up forms.
- Limitation on the number of Sign-ups per day (only 200).
Constant Contact offers live seminars in your neighborhood and online training. Also, you can get expert advice near you.
These allow small businesses to deal comfortably with their best Email Marketing Campaigns. You may have a try here and bring your business network to the peak.
It is intuitive and easy to use. Email templates are neat and simple to build. Beginners would be more serene in using Campaign Monitor with its simplicity.
It offers its best to serve you with successful Email Marketing features.
Reason To Choose Campaign Monitor
- The pricing slab starts from $9/month, which is quite low.
- Inbox Preview, Spam Testing, and Social Sharing are its added features.
- Simple interface and design for user-friendly.
- Option to connect with your e-commerce platform, Customer Relationship Management applications
24/7 Live Support.
- Does not have the Image Library.
- Complications with contact segmentation.
- Not much preferable for advanced Email Marketing Campaigns.
Over 200,00 marketers around the world trust Campaign monitor for their business promotions and it is no doubt they are successful.
However, lack of Marketing Automation and advanced tracking options in Campaign Monitor, it is laying back in the race, but not a worse one. Try its Free trial.
There are tons and tons of Best Email Marketing Software available, but it is not sure that all of them would be the best.
However, every software stands unique as it depends on the user’s needs. You may have a try with any of these five it is damp sure you will get a favor out of it.
Keep your audience or customers engage with your latest stories or surprise them with your hot deals. A tie-up with them ever drives your business Simple interface and design for user-friendly.
Thus, keep knocking their doors pleasantly with the best Email Marketing Campaigns. Do you have any thoughts to share? Which service do you use? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comment section.